Monday, April 07, 2008

Physically Sick, Mentally Well

Greetings Readers

I did not run yesterday. I am sick. In a manner of speaking. My nose is running, which I am blowing when the occasion calls for a tissue. I bought some Dayquil this morning, along with a box of tissues and Ruby Red Grapefruit juice.

Mentality I feel like I am on top of the world, but the body is showing signs of sniffling, some coughing, phlegm, but other than that I feel fine. My trashcan shows an abundance of tissues. My humble abode is a mess from this weekend of being (partially?) sick. I really do feel fine, just the physical thing of being sick.

I will take that over being miserable, sleepy, headaches, etc since that is what most people feel like when sick

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: