Monday, April 21, 2008

Old School and Southpark

Greetings Readers

You know that I do not have a clue how fast the "Coors Amphitheatre" sign was changed, but as you can see from the post of today's picture you can see me and my bike in all our glory that was taken yesterday afternoon at Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre. I am pretty sure that the sign was changed on Friday. Perhaps it could have been on Thursday.

I love seeing the original name of the venue on the sign - and of course, me and my bike and what the hell - my thighs in the picture. =)

And as you can tell I wore my Southpark bike jersey and oh yes, I got the

"I love your shirt"

From some lady at the gas station on that morning. I said "Thank you very much" with a big ole smile that said a lot more.

I mean really who does not love this Southpark jersey. And I know I have written at great lengths about this Southpark Bike jersey, but I can still add more. I just love the attention and not to mention that character that is featured pretty prominently says so much about me. On some level me and Cartman are alike, but I do not want to be associated to Cartman at all. Yet, that look he has on my bike jersey is just the sort of look I have and not to mention that is the way I probably present myself most of the time. Unless, you are just downright adorable looking then I have a smile and a "I want to know" attitude.

By the way - I kept my bike riding to a minimum this weekend and I did not run any events either due to me 95 percent well and 5 percent sick. I wish I did, but then again it was windy all weekend.

Until the next time


Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: