Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cleaning Up After Being Sick

Greetings Readers

The title says it all. I have been cleaning and airing out the humble abode today. The temperature is suppose to be in the 60's today. I need to get clean fresh air, I need to smell clean everywhere and more importantly I need to clean up while being sick

An update. Before the cleaning began I had to go to Target to get some cleaning supplies and a few other things. One place I usually go to in the store is a discount area for electronics. Sometimes, I can find some really good deals on what I like or use.

This time around I found a SONY earphones marked down. The same exact model that I just bought and posted about a few days ago. I could not believe this. It was on clearance for 7.48 and the packaging was partially open. I thought to myself that someone perhaps opened the package and now did not want. I thought about perhaps the earphones were damaged. Perhaps something else was wrong. I thought about the earphones for about 15 seconds or so then I decided when I go up to the check out I will ask someone if I can try out the earphones since the package was already open.

Long Story short. I have another new SONY earphone for about 8 dollars. Woo Hoo! I guess when it rains it pours. I am really happy that I found the same exact pair on clearance. Do not get me wrong I would still buy the full price, but if it is on clearance then I am totally game for buying an extra one just to have one. Two is better than one - or none.

In Target, I also saw the display for Gran Turismo 5 and Grand Theft Auto for PlayStation 3. Damn. Now, I am going to have to finally buy the PS3. I have been holding and holding off payment for some time now. I have been specifically waiting for these two titles before making the 400.00 or 500.00 purchase. That's just alot of money.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: