Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day 2008

Greetings Readers

I really do not have a topic to really to get into, but I thought to just make a quick post.

Earth day. Nothing bad, I think, on my part, but I do not have a clue how long Earth Day has been around, but I am getting tired of days being named after something that is just "not right" in my book. I am not against Earth day, but pul-leeze. I think there are three holiday's this week alone. Granted, none of them are official holiday's recognized by my company (meaning I do not have the day off), but they are implying a Holiday for whatever day.

Like today's pic I have taken of myself. I could name this day - "TESB Day" a.k.a The Empire Strikes Back" bike jersey wearing day. I could also include the "Don't fuck with me on TESB Day." Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. That's the ticket. I'm all for it.

A pretty nice day.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: