Friday, October 31, 2014

Definitely getting better Readers!

Greetings Readers

"Barn door Open"

I know, I know.  I just took a picture right after putting on the pants.  I wanted to get the picture taken right away.  And this is probably going to be the third pants that I am going to have to retire.  Same thing.  It is too big and the belt being cinched up makes the pants I am wearing look funny.  And yes, I did close the Barn door. LOL  I really really wish that I took pictures of me in all my jeans that I could barely fit or fit into back on the end of last month.  I bet the pictures would have told alot.  I know that you Readers can only see the aftermatg, but I can see the before and after.  And to me that is amazing.   Fucking awesome as my old ex-co worker use to say.

I am writing real quick so I can get the pictures loaded.

The other picture is my annual tradition for the month of October.  And if you faithful Readers are still around then you know what that means.  National Breast Cancer Month.  Every year I wear the Pink band to show my support.  Yes, I know many women whom have been affected by this disease.  And one of the main reason why... well I have my reasons




And if you Readers perhaps did not notice.

That is my my G-shock watch that I bought in April, I think.  Limited edition and not solar.  Kind of sucks.  But the watch is superb.  If the watch catches the light right oh yeah baby.  An "oh Baby"   And yes, people do notice the watch right away.

Oh, and I woke up with no sore throat this morning.  I got my voice back - almost.  At least I can talk. 

I will update more later.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The getting better P90X athlete

No comments: