Monday, November 03, 2014

Welcome to November

Greetings Readers

Looks like I am all better this fine first Monday in November.  I rested all weekend, which I think helped out.  I will re-start the P90X either tonight or tomorrow after being off the program for over a week.

Just another picture of me in another pair of jeans that I can not keep up anymore.  Fucking amazing.  That is three jeans in the past two weeks that I can not keep up anymore.  Even with a belt the jeans look ridiculous when cinched up.  So, I may have to retire this pair of jeans in about a week or two if I keep losing inches in my waist.  If I strain a bit I think... or imagine I am starting to see my abs.  There is still a little spare tire, but I am getting so close to losing that I know that I am going to start seeing my abs once more.  Oh baby.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Athlete Resting

No comments: