Monday, October 27, 2014

Just a Re-cap after Week 2

Greetings Readers

Alot to write I think I have.  I took a few more days off frmo P90X, went downtown, grocery shopping, someone asking me if I rode to work everyday, drinking, Potato Skins Appetizer and minecrafting.  I may have a lengthy update for later tonight as long as I do not freeze going home.  Apparently, it is supposed to be in the 30's when I leave work today.

And before I go - no breakfast, so I had the whey protein shane, salad and chicken noodle for Lunch.  I know I know the chicken noodle was a no no, but it looked good and I was hungry for it.  Oops, I also had eight crackers which is a big no-no.  Sorry.

On the upside - it has been one month since I started the program P90X and only had 1 bottle of Coca-Cola (16 oz).  To me that is pretty fucking amazing.  And I had that Coca-Cola exactly one week ago.  Anyway, just letting you Readers know as well as myself whenever I decide to look back on this blog post.

No comments: