Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Complete Coca-Cola Cans Series

Greetings Readers

I am not sure if any of my readers are avid Coca Cola drinkers and/or collectors, but with the Olympics just two days away I finished up the Can collecting about week or two ago - The Olympic Games Collector series of 5. These I think were only available in 12 packs of Cola Coca and vending machines.

With me being a Collector and a drinker of Coca-Cola I had a mission to get the set of cans. Each can sported the words of Coca-Cola printed in 4 locations - Thailand, Russia, Ethiopia, United States of America and a unique can made special for the run. I see that the plastic bottles were also having unique labels, but plastic collector bottles just did not appeal to me. So, I have ignored the plastic bottles.

The next picture is a picture of my Coca-Cola reward item from www.mycokerewards.com I got this item about three or four weeks ago. And this is the same bag that I was referring to regarding the Sticking it to the man post. I am not sure if you can see or not, but the bag holds two 1 Liter bottles but just barely. So far that is all I have used the bag for is storage of my Liter Coca Cola bottles from Jenny's Market down the street.

And I think by tomorrow I should have the 12 pack Coca Cola Bag Cooler, which I too obtained from my the redemption of Coca Cola points. And I most likely will switch bags out and use the bigger one at work..

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: