Thursday, August 07, 2008

The 12-pack Coca Cola Cooler

Greetings Readers

I did receive my Coca-Cola Reward item last night and there she is for all to see (pictured on today's post). I turned in a little of my points for the 12 Pack Coca-Cola Cooler. I thought that the Cooler would be bigger than the Coca-Cola Lunch bag I have, but it is not that much bigger. Even though that is a small complaint I am okay with the reward. After all, I have another unique item made my Coca-Cola. I have this and you don't - so there. Damn straight I mean it.

I am happy to say that I have been sticking it to the man (well in this case the man is the Coca-Cola man) for over a week. A whole week without buying many, and I mean many, cokes from the vending machine. I owe the sticking it to the man to Jenny's Market for the 2 for 2.22 Coca-Cola special. And as I mentioned before it is the Liter size and not the 16 oz size. So, my savings and more Coca-Cola for my money is even better.

Next week I am going to bring in a 12 pack of cans and a freezer blue ice thang (I have no idea what's it name is) that you freeze in the freezer and then you can put that blue thing in your cooler to help keep items cold. Right now I have been filling up the 12 pack cooler with ice and have 2 bottles of 1 liters on ice. On ice Baby! It is so nice that all I have to do is open the top and pull out an ice cold bottle of Coca-Cola.

Now, with my 12 pack cooler I will go ahead and give my lunch bag to my parents to use. After all they have contributed to me all the Coca-Cola points they have obtained in New Mexico. Sure, I would love to keep the Lunch Bag, but I am happy to have the 12 pack cooler and feel okay with giving away my lunch bag.

Perhaps I might turn in some points for another lunch bag in the future since I would most likely succumb to desire. Perhaps.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: