Monday, October 01, 2007

Welcome to October, Mon Amie


Greetings Readers

I am not sure if the website on where I registered for Tiesto info and stuff got my birthday wrong, but in my email inbox I got a email wishing me a Happy Birthday. I like the personal message, but only a few months early. At least I get to post the picture on today's log.

I guess I sort of care now, but today is the big day in Denver. Today, is the playoffs, well a one day game playoff series, Both teams are 89-73. Go figure the Colorado Rockies would even have a chance for this sort of thing. It is nice to see the Rockies have a chance, but in my opinion is would be for the better to lose tonight. I would to see a blow out in the playoffs. Sorry readers, the Colorado Rockies is our Baseball team.

T minus thirteen days...

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: