Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Power Outage in Arapahoe Last Night


Greetings Readers

I lost two bets last night. At the cost of a Crown Royal and Cafe Latte. Urgh. Oh well. The bet was in good spirit and I just wanted to bet. The Rockies are off to the Playoff and I think they are playing the Phillys.

The Power went out last night in pretty big city grid. I actually wrote (typed) my short entry on my Lap Top so I will have to get what I wrote and post here. Again, nothing big and nothing you have not heard before, but does tell you what I was doing.

Update 10/3/07: I needed to add a picture to this post and I could not think of one to post. Then, I remembered. Nip / Tuck - Season 5. It is a nice promo picture. I case any of you readers do not follow Nip / Tuck but do follow my posting - Sean is on the Left and Christian is on the right


Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: