Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Start of the Championship Series


Greetings Readers

I guess I might as well start talking about it now since everyone and their dead grandmother's are talking about the event happening today.

The Colorado Rockies. And yes, I made two bets against my co-workers today. This time it will be for the series as oppose to a game a bet. My two bettie took the Colorado Rockies and I took the Arizona Diamondback. Now, that is the team that is going to win me a Liter of Coca-Cola and a shot bottle of Jaggermeister!

I do not know if any of you readers care or are really into Eddie Murphy. Denver has been the host of Eddie Murphy and his movie that is being filmed around Denver and just in past couple of days in Boulder. There was an open extra cast call about a month ago and now here we are. They have started filming and I swear every fucking TV and newspaper are doing the Eddie Murphy update and also running some sort of contest or just send them a photo(s) of the movie if you happen to get lucky. Eddie Murphy this and Eddie Murphy that. Thank goodness the Rockies are where they are to take some of the focus off Eddie Murphy. God forbid the news reports in depth about shootings, accidents, and other news worthy events. They do a quick update and then it is back to talking about Eddie Murphy and the film being shot in Denver.

Oh, I got a new TV. Well used, but to me it is new. I bought the TV through a classified ad and yes I am pretty happy. 24", but not the flat screen I was looking at 2 months ago.

And another thing. I received part of my Amazon order today and I got some new music to listen to. Woo Hoo! I have Madonna, and Tiesto - 4 Cd's total. Let me see... Tiesto - Love Comes Again (Maxi-Single), Tiesto - Break My Fall (Maxi-Single), Madonna - Ray of Light (Maxi-Single) & Madonna - Hung Up (Maxi-Single). I have two more Cd's on the way, but I am happy with what I have gotten, so far.

I know these are just quick updates, but I guess it is better than nothing.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: