Wednesday, October 03, 2007

New Southpark


Greetings Readers

I got the carpet steamed yesterday and boy oh boy - the place does look nice. I had to move all the furniture off the carpet so my humble abode seems empty like when first moved in.

It was sort of strange. I decided to leave almost everything off the carpet and took only the sofa pads that you sit on and decided that was going to be my bed. I hooked up the TV and VCR and watched some "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" Anyway, I know that may seem unordinary, but in the grand scheme of things the abode is a mess. With me sticking furniture, boxes on every surface I could so I would have the entire carpet clean. And I was able to sleep and rest without giving a second thought to cleaning up the stuff I moved the night before.

The Rockies won the first game of the playoffs against the Phillies. I paid up on one bet so I have one more bet to fulfill on my Rockies vs. Padres bet

Oh! Oh! - New Southpark Season tonight! Woo Hoo!

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: