Sunday, September 30, 2007

T-Minus 14 days and counting


Greetings Readers

I see that The Dallas Cowboys have won once more.

My weekly Sunday run of 8.39 miles was even quicker this week. 1:17.37 I do not remember if I have listed the other times before, but this week I am seven minutes faster than last week and overall 12 minutes faster than two weeks ago. The morning was a bit cooler this week so I put on my light long sleeve biking/running shirt and still wore only my running shorts.

I saw on the Sunday morning news that the Space Shuttle Discovery has started the long "roll" to the launch platform for a Oct 23 launch date.

I really did a workout yesterday at the CAC. I upped some parts of my workout and also increased some weight on others. A couple I lower just 5 pounds. I think I found the perfect workout, for now.

Sorry readers, I guess I have nothing else really to write about.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Falen Athlete

No comments: