Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The Night Before Halloween


Greetings Readers

You know I really do not have anything to write today.

Though I have been mulling over a question to ask. Since Halloween is right around the corner - I have a ritual that I have been doing each year.

I am the guy that gives out the regular size candy bars. I do not believe in the tiny little snack size candy bars. And really there is only one type of candy I give out and that is Reese Peanut Butter Cups. I want the single/divorced women to remember me when they bring the little trick 'o' treaters by. And yes, I also stock the refrigerator with a 12 pack of corona for an emergency beverage. Oh yes, there have been offers in the past, hence that's why I do that as a yearly tradition on Halloween for myself.

Then, there is a movie that I have to watch on Halloween. That movie is "Halloween III - Season of the Witches" Nothing special about why that particular movie, but I think it is because it has nothing to do with Michael Myers. And the ending is dark, for its time. There is no "fairy tale" ending in real life and I think that is why I am also drawn to dark endings.

So, that will be my schedule of events tomorrow. Nothing much, But the humble abode will be cleaned in case I get some company and also to make an impression when I open the front door and any single/divorced woman are perhaps looking for anything that they might like about me as a first impression.

I guess that could be considered shallow, but something I have to do once a year. I think I am entitled to do this one thing a year.

Well, in case any of you readers are new to my blog you probably do not have any idea about today's picture. To the old readers, it is finally that Fucking Dairy Cow that I have been blogging about from the beginning. Nothing really special, but this is the cow that I see almost every other day. I just wanted to finally show my faithful old readers the cow I have so eloquently wrote about in the past. Nothing new to talk about the Dairy Cow - Same shit, different day.

Do not forget readers - The premiere of Nip / Tuck - Season 5.

U
ntil the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: