Friday, June 29, 2007

Wimbledon 2007 - Day 5


Greetings Readers

My girl has gotten eliminated this morning (well, our morning).

Now, I am listening to Safin vs Federer on Winbledon radio on www.wimbledon.org and let me tell you - this match is great! We have gotten the thrown racket and the yelling in Russian. I can not wait to watch this match tonight.

Gonzalez has also been eliminated. Blake is gone also. Peer - eliminated.

Monfils (pictured today) has advanced to the next round. Yes, he was all over the court. Many would say why waste so much effort. Save some strength for the later rounds. He should not do these "fancy" moves. But readers - Monfils is exciting. I hate to say this, but he is like the "female" version of Kim Cjlisters. He's got moves. If the TV gives him a chance on TV catch a match and I bet you will be impressed by how Monfils moves on the court.

I really have nothing to blog about so I am most likely call it day.

Oh, Safin just yelled (I think the yell could have been heard back in Moscow) in frustration! Oh, I can not wait.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
T
he Fallen Athlete

No comments: