Sunday, July 01, 2007

Wimbledon 2007 - Day Off


Greetings Readers

I did not even bother taping the highlights show that was probably schedule for today. There was a rain delay yesterday and there was only pay for a while - I think 57 minutes. Or perhaps that the Mauresmo match. And today is always a day off for the tennis players. So, there is a show today, but just a recap and I have all the days recorded. So perhaps until tomorrow.

I just saw Live Free or Die Hard this morning. The movie was good, but not great. I am glad I got to see John McClane in action. Yet, he was toned down since the movie was PG-13. The bad guy was not bad.

I worked out at Colorado Athlete Club on Saturday, since I had a free VIP pass and the pass expired on 06/30/07. I stayed at the gym for about 3 hours and I really felt good about being there. I worked out the entire body and I did about three different machines in the cardio area.

As I told some of my co-workers - pretty soon I am going to be putting Baby Oil on my muscles so I can show them off to myself and others. hah hah. I know I can myself laugh, but the good thing about this is that I am now in a schedule of working out and I am being "Just Be."

And in 6 (or 7) days, depending on you readers assess days the Tour de France Starts. It is going to be an "awesome" (sorry readers I had to use this word once more, but more fitting since this is when my ex-coworker would use this word) tour. There is nobody famous, so to speak, and the field is open, from what I have read in the past month.

Time for me to wrap up things. So until the next time readers

Daryl Charley
T
he Fallen Athlete

No comments: