Friday, June 22, 2007

99 degrees in Denver


Greetings readers

Denver was 1 degree away from the magic number of 100 degrees yesterday.

You know readers I have nothing to really talk about. I am still working on my Greenwood Goosechase story.

I realize I have some open ended stories. I guess I am starting to follow in the footsteps of the Soprano's. Of course, this was subsciously done on my part. I did not do this on purpose. Anyway, I guess I need to return to the story of Oscar's Smokehouse and "the fucked up dairy cow" that I still see outside their restaurant when I bike by there every other day. Though, I am going to have to revisit my first part of the story to see were I left off, but I do not think that there is much to say after that.

A few more withdraws from Wimbledon (from AP) - Mario Ancic withdrew from Wimbledon on Thursday because of a continuing illness, and Li Na pulled out with a rib injury. Anastasia Myskina, the 2004 French Open champion, previously had withdrawn, along with Vera Zvonareva, Zheng Jie and Romina Oprandi. On the men's side, Gaston Gaudio, Xavier Malisse, Jurgen Melzer, Paradorn Srichaphan and Jose Acasuso have withdrawn.

"Yeah! I saw that. I did it" - Detective John McClane. I have to admit I am getting excited to see "him" in action once more. Live free or Die Hard

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: