Thursday, June 14, 2007

Doing puzzles to "block out" issues


Greetings Readers

Puzzles - I like doing Sudoku puzzles, my 5000 puzzle pieces I am still working on and then my current Playstation 2 game - Gods of War.

I guess I am in the mood to keep my brain from thinking about things I need to "LIG" If I start watching TV I start to drift from the TV show and then I get to thinking and then I might get myself worked up thinking more and more about the issue.

Anyway, I am playing God of War and really enjoying the puzzle aspects of the game. Enjoying the puzzle part and the game itself is a bonus. I thrive on challenges.

You know readers, this subject is really out there, but does pertain to something current, but needed to, in a way, to write down something/anything without actually mentioning what/why.

Yes, I am being cryptic, but due to the people that know I have a blog, this will be an easy way for someone to see "what's up Mr. C"

Me and Rebecca rode in together this morning. She has not been out for a few weeks. The weather is suppose to be sunny and clear so that is why she went out today. Which reminds me - This is the first time ever that I have registered for "the Bike to Work Day". Of course I gave them my PO Box address. Where I live is a secret and does not concern anyone unless I am getting a little something-something. Whew. I finally put a smile on my face.

Of course, what does not help is something else happens and that just adds to the issues already in hand.

I am rambling readers. It is not fair to you so I am going to close this entry out and we will begin with a new page tomorrow. And this is also the reason why I did not make an entry yesterday. Needed some time to not to think, so to speak. Also, I am really fucking pissed off and it is getting worse my the hour. I think I might have to have an evening ride around Cherry Creek Reservoir. I got to get this chip off my shoulder.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: