Saturday, June 23, 2007

One Year of Blogging


Greetings Readers

Sorry, I thought today was the anniversary of me blogging on blogger or anywhere, but I guess it was June 20. Well, well, well looks like I survived a year in blogging, even though it took about a six months for me to feel comfortable writing to the internet surfers.

Today's picture is from the album of W.A.S.P. the metal that I love to listen to.

The heiress is suppose to get out of jail on Monday. Also the start of Wimbledon.

I was riding out a bit late last night and stopped by the store and the liquor store. So, I was leaving the grocery store and started to head over to the liquor store. I pass by some teenagers and I see/hear this girl calling somebody to "come here now". The girl was a bit chubby, young and not cute. Anyway, I heard/saw this, but ignored this as another event I could care less about.

I walked into my local liquor store and browsed the coolers. I decided to get some wheat beer. I was in and done in about 5 minutes. Well, as I getting ready to ride home. I hear a girl talking loudly and the start of crying/whining was coming from the right of me. I had to readers, I just had to look. Guess what - it was that non-cute girl. I guess the person she called was her "boyfriend"! Shit! Well, was her "boyfriend". Damn. This guy broke up right in front of the liquor store.

As my old boss Rog would say "Sucks to be you" and laugh.

Meanwhile, I have "Tiesto" blasting on my Ipod into my left ear. I couldn't help it. I started to laugh. I felt a bit, I mean a bit - minute - sorry for her. But damn - she deserved this by telling him to "come here now" Well, not even thirty seconds later the sobs started and I hear the guy saying "Don't cry". I nearly lost my laughter control button. I immediately got onto my bike and rode off laughing.

You know it is funny - teenage love.

Yet, ten minutes earlier I was pissed off. I went into the grocery store to get a money order and I clearly stated "I need a money order for 64.45" Well, this girl looks at me goes over to a machine then she goes to the money order machine and then looks at me and.... "How much you want the money order for?" Fuck me. I was not happy. Whatever she was doing before she asked the magic question took about 10 seconds. In fucking 10 seconds she forgot the amount of the money order.

After she asked me "I looked at her for about five seconds" In that moment of silence I was pondering/thinking what recourse I should choose. Not what, but which way to go. I got the "pissed off deep voice" from my diaphragm and said "I need a money order for 64.45" She had the look of a scared bunny rabbit. I was ready to say any retort - if she or her assistant decided to ask me some other question that does not pertain to my money order transaction. I was literally ready to rumble. What a dumn fuck behind the counter. Granted readers, I have not seen her behind the counter before, but damn people how in the fuck can she forget my money order total in 10 seconds and then had to audacity not to say "excuse/ pardon me..." then ask her question. That that is what I consider being rude and I that was really what got me ready to "throw down".

In closing, I got money order from her which I made her deliberately lay down on the counter and her assistant gave me my change back.

Until the Next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: