Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Tuesday with Mr Charley

Greetings People

I saw, perhaps, my new bike that I might buy this week. After seeing the price, plus the sales tax for that area, I have calculated the cost to be $ 1,386.03 It really is not a bad deal for last year's model. The new models are on the way and they need to clear out the "old" stock. She is black, some carbon, Ultegra componets, Easton rims. I guess I have a lot to think about.

I finally bought a CD by Wagner with "Ride of the Valkyeres" Pretty Cool

Prison Break was okay. Not bad, but not very interesting. Although there is Michael in Panama and he is standing outside the hotel where "Teddy" is staying. He is trying to be inconspicuous by hiding behind a pillar or plant (I can not remember) and he is wearing a dark blue hoodie. Get the f--- out of here! He is Panama, which I am sure that the weather is quite warm. Also, in the scene of the show - there are people in pastels, whites, shorts, "cabana" wear and then you have Michael in a dark blue hoodie with only his face showing trying to be inconspicuous. Sorry the scene just does not work. Hah hah.

Woo-hoo! Yes, I won the Amazing Race bet and my team I chose to lose lost! Woo hoo! That was so great. I won my coke back (I lost weeks ago). Sure was delicious to drink. You know readers a free coke tastes much better than a coke you bought.

The name of the bull that I named is "Say Boo-yah!" Not too good, but at least I stayed away from using any weather words, alcohol words, including "slinger" in the name, or having any color reference in the name. There were some fictitious names I would would liked to use, but I am not sure that would infringe upon copyrighted material.

I did not get to see Lily this morning - nope, not not on the episode this morning.

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: