Tuesday, March 13, 2007

"Extra" Sales Tax in Lonetree

Greetings People

The thighs were a "bit" tight when I woke this morning. I was able to walk the "tightness" out this morning and the bike ride into work was good. Pretty nice morning, hardly any wind blowing, and the sun was just coming up over the horizon.

Nothing to report or to blog today. There is some news, but nothing I want to comment about nor bring to light.

Amazing Race - The team that I wanted to be eliminated - was Eliminated on Sunday. Woo Hoo!

No Prison Break until next Monday

Roger Federer lost a tennis match which has broken his string of win events somehow. Sorry readers, I do not know how/what/really about what was broken, since I could care less. I read the info in yesterday's news. I did read that Hingis advanced to the next round.

Target in Lonetree, CO. Well, I am not sure how much you readers, consumers pay attention to sales tax, but I for one do not want to pay any more sales tax than I have to! Yes, I look at those receipts and ask questions. I will try and pay the lowest taxes, if possible. However, in the instance yesterday I needed something from the Lonetree Target that I could not get at the Englewood Target. Therefore, I had to succumb to pay the extra tax that is assessed. Granted, the purchase was only around $ 10.00, but if you were to purchase a higher amount the tax will be higher. I work in Lonetree, but by no means am I going to help pay for something that will not benefit me. Damn straight I can think that way. I think Denver is the worst in taxes is what I heard at one time. Getting back to Lonetree - I think the "extra" tax is 7 percent. Again, I was bitter about paying the extra tax on the item I needed, but had to. I knew about the tax, but did not want to remind myself about the "extra" tax so I did not look at the receipt.

Anyway, thought to blog about that readers since I really have nothing to write about. I guess you can say nothing has pissed me off nor do I have anything to be happy about currently.

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: