Friday, March 23, 2007

A mis-mash of Information

Greetings People

What a beautiful morning to be living. Some days I wake up to tackle the world and there is nothing in the world that is going to stop or topple me from my pedistal.

I had grilled, BBQ, more chicken last night. Pretty nice dinner once more. No "other" fragrance was smelled.

I had stopped at the 7-11 this morning to get my Litre of Coke and who do I see staring at me from the magazine rack? A fat little child in a red shirt, blue gloves and hat and would say "You just got F'd in the A"? Come on readers. Yep - Cartman! To see him on the front of the magazine this morning was just the icing on top of the cake. I was smiling ear to ear and now I am going to have to buy the magazine later tonight. I also saw the words 10 years. Has it been that long? I mean Cartman came into my life about two or three years ago and since that time I can not let him go. His voice even got into my head when I left 7-11. It was his infamous song that starts out "Kyle mom's is a..." well, I could not get that jingle out of my head this morning and even now while I blogging I can heard him singing the version from the Southpark Movie.

So, as you can see readers, I have a smile and in a good mood for whatever reason. The sun was shining in and out of the clouds this morning. Apparently there is storm moving in and the sun will disappear for a day or so. Rain is forecast for tomorrow and I guess that means that I will be staying in the house. No big deal. The abode needs to be cleaned up and I have nothing else really to do.

I did not mention this yesterday, but guess who I saw on Channel 4 news yesterday morning? She was from Fox News 31. Did the weather. Starts with a "S". Okay - Stacey Donaldson. I was sort of surprised to see her. I guess she got a good offer from Channel 4 to switch to them. Unless she was "tired" of Fox news.

Speaking of which. I was watching Fox news this morning and there was this story about a Hummer that was "torched" by an someone who left the initials ELF in the Cherry Creek area. Now, Steve, the anchor on Fox news says that the initials stand for Earth Liberation Front (or something another to that effect) and then he talk a bit more then wraps up the story about the Police are investigating the fire and have not made any connection (or something to that effect) to the ELF. So readers, how bias is Steve indicating on his own, that the Earth Liberation Front is responsible for the fire when the Police do not know, according to Steve's reporting, that the Police do not know if "ELF" did the torching or not. That is assuming in Steve's part and could be slanderous. For all we know readers "ELF" could be an "Edward Lynn Frank" and could be pissed off at the Hummer (or the owner) for whatever reason and decided to torch the Hummer. Whatever happen to telling the news straight and not "bending" the news.

I guess with that I am going to bid a fond adeiu

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: