Thursday, March 22, 2007

Ga-Ga on the Patio

Greetings People

There are a couple of fragrances that just drive me wild. Or makes my heart go thump-de-thump. You kind of get the idea.

With saying that. Yesterday evening I had made up my mind to have chicken for dinner. More importantly, I wanted to have grilled BBQ chicken. Once I get stuck on something I want - I got to have. Almost did not happen last night. I had forgotten my wallet at work and all I had on me was some change in the side pocket of my biking pack. Whew! Luckily I had enough to buy at least one package of four thighs.

I got home, started the grill with Charcoal and got ready to cook. Hour and a half later I was finishing up and then I smelled this other smell out on my patio. The smell was a woman's fragrance that I just absolutely love. Anyway, I sniffed & sniffed and I could not locate where the smell was coming from. I know that my downstairs neighbor is a woman and I know that she had been hearing my door probably open and close when I was going out to the patio to cook. Also, I got a new next door neighbor and I not sure if the smell was coming from their window by my patio. However, there I was sniffing my dinner and also sniffing for the fragrance. Whether or not they knew they got my attention I was sniffing for that smell and my dinner at the same time. How stupid is that. hah hah. I enjoyed the last five minutes of cooking with both of those smells. Someone definitely caught my attention.

I know that is an irrelevant blog paragraph, but thought to mention that since I am sharing to you readers my thoughts and daily adventures. Nope, sorry woman readers, I am not going to tell you what specific fragrances that I love. Knowing you women, you would come over and take advantage of me at one of my weakest moments. Perhaps I would not mind, but that would defeat the purpose of winning my "cold hearted" heart.

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: