Thursday, March 29, 2007

March Wonderland

Greetings People

Same as the last time readers - I need for you to be witnesses and also to blog so that my father knows that I did remember his birthday.

Happy Birthday

In the past 12 hours snow has been falling and there was quite a lot on the ground this morning. Oh you bet readers - I biked into work this morning, even though there was a slight hesitation on taking RTD. Then I thought of the $ 3.00 dollars that I would lose to public transportation. So, I got the bike out and got a rolling about 6:50 AM just because of all the snow. I say there was about six inches on the ground where I live. Though most of the snow on the concrete was melted.

The snow was slushy and I did get "slushed" a few times, but other than that I was okay on the ride in. Going home is going to be a different matter. My riding clothes are soaked and will not be dry by the time I get off work this evening. So, the hardest part tonight will be putting on the wet clothes. Urgh. Not looking forward to that.

Another new SouthPark episode last night. This episode was a lot better that last week's episode. Oh, that Cartman though.

I forgot to mention, not that anyone would care, but I bought two new pairs of Levi on Tuesday over at Park Meadows Mall. I needed a couple more of jeans to replace some that are starting to show through. Each were $ 29.99 and change, but I guess worth it since I can wear jeans to work every/any day I want. Woo hoo.

I guess I have one more thing to add. If any of you readers know what sort of bike caps I have on my tire valves... well then you should be able to figure out the type of earrings I bought the other day. Yes readers, earrings, but I only wear one. I bought them so I can match. I like my new ear rings.

Not watching, but in the 2007 Sony Ericsson Open - Roger Federer lost to the same opponent he lost his winning streak to. I do not know if the was luck since he done won against Federer twice in the past month. I know nothing more than that readers. I care, but I do not care that much to find out.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: