Sunday, March 25, 2007

Naming the Versus Bull

Greetings People

I guess I am making a quick entry since I had to log in on the net to name the bull. The naming of the bull is the "versus bull" that the program has the viewers name their bull with a name. Anyway, I have been thinking about this for about a month and I just could not think of a name that someone else would come up with. I thought about one word name up to three word name. So, here I am on the day of the deadline (for submission) and I still can not come up with a decent (unique) name. So, the name that I chose... well I guess I better tell you readers tomorrow. Just in case my name gets tossed for duplication. You never know readers I could have the name and could be disqualified for whatever reason. I trust my faithful readers, but not the "others" who may stumble upon my blog. The prize is two tickets to Las Vegas for the PBR 2007 World Finals.

So, while I was still contemplating I decided to look up a name that I see a woman on a show every morning before I leave for work. The show is Namasta on Fit tv and I just want to see what "Google" has. Yes, that is a picture of her - Lily Goncalves - and I have to say something about her just catches my eye. Of course, one of the things is that she is blonde. I also like her smile and eyes when she does smile on the show.

Readers - I have Terry and Ian as the couple to be eliminated from the Amazing Race. I have a "coca cola" riding on the outcome. Of course, if the "Beauty Queens" get eliminated I am out of a "sprite". Hah hah.

I had my first breakfast of the year outside on my patio this morning. What a beautiful morning after Saturday's rain that fell almost all day. About 6 PM last evening the sun finally made an appearance and what a nice evening to see the sun shining ever so brightly for those final minutes of the day.

Hope you readers are having a nice Sunday. I know that I am

P.S. Readers - I read that the 2007 Sony Ericsson Open has third round action, but not on tv. Apparently, today there is Sharapova vs Venus Williams match. Could be interesting, but I am unable to watch on tv.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: