Monday, March 19, 2007

849 Song capacity reached

Greetings People

So, there I was in Washington Park on Sunday morning at 9:20 AM wondering where all the runners were. According to my calender the event that was scheduled for yesterday was The Orphans of Violence 5k at 9:30 AM. A beautiful morning, but I did not see the runners that should be there - there. Perplexed, but by no means confused. Oh well, I said. After about five minutes of just wondering and also sightseeing I decided to ride down to Colorado Blvd.

On Saturday I have officially "filled up" my Pink 4GB Ipod. I could not believe it. I ran out of room and I had not even reached some the artist that I wanted to put on the Ipod. So, now I have to decide what songs must be deleted from the pink Ipod in order to load my songs that I want to load onto my pink Ipod.

I saw the movie "300" on Sunday. There was only five of us in the theatre in the first showing of the movie. At least it was quiet and empty for me. Overall, the movie was good and I did enjoy the movie. Yet, something was not right and for me that was knowing something about the film and how it was shot. So when I entered and saw the movie I sort of had a clue what I was looking, or not not looking at, depending on your view. Some scenes had alot of special effects, but not as many as the latest Star Wars movies, which made it nice since you are not over-whelmed and try to take in as much as you can before the next scene.

I liked the previews though! Spiderman 3 (and I am not even a true fan), Live Strong and Die Hard (A big John McClaine fan) and some others which look okay.

I cleaned four of my road bikes this weekend. Got them tuned up, tires pumped, clean frame, and the wheels trued.

The Southpark bike jersey got some "wearing" time and I got compliments at Target, Office Max, the Movie Theatre and grocery store. I guess I am going to have to wear this jersey again this year.

Alright I have nothing else to say

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: