Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Spring Uneasiness, I think

Greetings Readers

I woke up early this morning and was ready to go. Where? I do not know, but I was ready to take on the world or anyone who dared to challenge me this morning. I am sure I am not the only one who gets this way every now and then.

I worked out, cleaned up, called the parents and all this was done before 6 AM. I left the house with the world still in the dark. There was a faint glow on the horizon, but dark. The air was warm, I think about 48 degress, no wind and I only wore my bike shorts for the first time this year. Usually, I have to wear long leg bike pants. But, not this morning.

I have been eating and staring at this blog for the past five minutes and I guess I have nothing to say or write about.

Here are my results for the running of the green this past Sunday. Not too bad for starting at the back of the pack and weaving among all the people to get ahead of them all. =)

with that I will let you readers go

until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: