Tuesday, January 08, 2008

No Country For Old Men


Greetings Readers

Okay, I have put up a picture of the movie poster for "No Country For Old Men" I am still thinking about this movie and what I think I heard and what I remember seeing.

Note: Any new readers that have come to stumble on my blog - I blogged about No Country For Old men" on the post before.

Damn. This is a movie that I am going to have to see once more. Thank goodness I got a free movie ticket - finally - from the Regal Movie Theatre Club that I belong to. Just more and more questions I have that could be answered with a second viewing. By the way - "The Bad Ass" is the guy's head pictured in movie poster and Llewyen is the person who looks like he is running - the good guy so to speak.

Only took two years I think.

Snowed last night - Fluffy snow about an inch deep. Cold this morning.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: