Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Back into Morning News Routine


Greetings Readers

Well, well, well, I actually did not have time to start a post for today. Time got away and time is about to get away for me this evening. If I have a moment I try to get a subject in, but I really have things to do.

Granted, that is not an excuse, but at least I am making an effort to make an entry.

It is currently snowing and the snow flakes are fluffly and the wind is blowing from North to South and gosh darn - I am cold. Yet, I am warmer than I have been from the cold last week, excluding this weekend when we actually got into the 50's. Pretty amazing for that crazy Colorado weather. Now, we are back into the 20's and 30's for the rest of the week. And yes I will gladly take that over the single digits.

By the way, pictured (Peggy B) is a fill in anchor/reporter that I saw on Fox News this morning. This photo is too much, but what I saw on the television this morning does not do her justice. I guess you could say that she made my heart go thump de thump. I am not sure what drew me immediately. Perhaps her face, the eyes, her demeanor. I just do not know. Anyway, today was the first time in 2 and a half months that I actually got to watch FOX news in the morning. I will tell you what readers - I did not miss a fucking thing. Still dumb joking around. Jokes about the bald headed guy who does traffic. Plain unjustified laughing with the women newscasters. And the usual "let me tell the whole world" about what my life since the last newscast.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: