Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Today only - there is no Title


Greetings Readers

Well, as you have noticed - there is the new movie title for the fourth installment of the Indiana Jones adventure. You know I am happy, but I am not sure if Harrison Ford's age will work for the movie. Yes, it has been years and years.

Matter of fact I still have my original movie ticket for the third movie I bought two months in advanced. I saw the movie at the Century movie theatre that was located on Colorado Blvd and Louisana (I think). Of course, times have changed the movie theatre is gone and the last time I checked there was a Soundtrack Store there (well Ultimate Electronics bought out Soundtrack recently). The movie ticket I have is colored, specially made for the premiere event. It is made out of a light posterboard material.

Jenny's Market apparently has a sale going on this month on my favorite drink. $ 1.13 (in my area) for 1 liter of Coca-Cola. Woo Hoo. I even saw "my" employee, but also the Hungarian employee. I went to the gal I know and ignored the Hungarian woman.

I worked out at CAC. Another good evening and I enjoyed my couple hours there last evening. Let me tell you folks my biceps are definitely getting bigger. Of course, nothing like 21 inch "Guns", but who knows I might get there =).

As I was biking home after working out it was that time of the day that I enjoy the most. Well, not necessary the time of the day, but the time of the day that the sky is the most beautiful. Either before sunrise or after sunset there is a time that the the sky is a deep orange on the horizon. If you stick you hand out 12 inches in front of you and spread your index finger and thumb to about 2 or 3 inches and measure the orange on the horizon (from the horizon line going up) that is time of day I enjoy the most. Right above the orange is a dark deep blue then after that is the coming dark of the night sky. If I had to label that moment - Tranquility. I have to admit I even take out my ear phone so I enjoy this time of the day. Sound has nothing to the moment, but never-the-less I do not want to be distracted by music.

I thought to share that since I rarely get to enjoy that moment at evening. I usually see that moment in the morning.

Un
til the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: