Saturday, September 15, 2007

Half way Point


Greetings Readers

I just loaded an "element" onto the bottom of my page. I just wanted to see how it would look and also if it would work. Behold - yes it did. I do not expect to keep it on very long, but I will see how it plays into my blog

And yes. Lindsay took down Janovic at the Bali Tournament 6-4, 2-6, & 6-2 not to mention Eleni Daniilidou 6-2, 6-2. That's my girl. Welcome back to tennis and taking down a top ten woman on your return to the WTA. And today, well as of right now Davenport took down Sara Errani 6-1, 6-3 . Onto the Finals - girl. Yes Lindsay is pictured on my post for today.

Well, I have nothing more to say so I am going to call it.
Sort of an update - I posted a few articles on Sportingo.com and my last article has 33 comments on. I guess I am pretty impressed with myself. I am happy that people have commented on something that comment worthy.


Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: