Wednesday, September 05, 2007

US Open 2007 - Day 10


Greetings Readers

Today, Monica Seles is pictured on my blog. I think that we have the same hair color. =) She is getting more gorgeous than ever. She has aged very good, in my view.

Nadal and "picking his shorts out of the crack of his ass" got eliminated last night. Boo-yah! And I also won my first bet of the the U.S. Open. courtesy of Justinne Henin. Double Boo-yah! Peer got eliminated today. And Davydenko, whom I have given the name "The Siberian Express" has moved onto the semi-finals. I have no idea if he came from that part of Russia, but the Siberian Express seems to fit him perfectly.

I have a bet for tonight's game - Venus vs. Jankovic and I know on paper that Jankovic is ranked 3, but Venus is much better.

Prison Break, third season, is coming back this month - I think Sept 24. Then, this week was the release of Nip/Tuck season 4 and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 1/2 together sets are now available.

Sorry about not posting regular updates about the US Open, the announcers have sort of thrown a wrench into my viewing. I am watching matches here and there, but to be honest I am listening to usopen.org radio. The announcers and the guest announcers for the day are a fresh voice and not to mention un-bias opinion on almost every player. So, watching the match is really an option when I have already listened to the matches that were broadcast over the Internet.

Time for me to go
Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: