Friday, September 21, 2007

A Guilty Verdict


Greetings Readers

I will mention that on Thursday the verdict was announced on Floyd Landis. If any of you faithful readers know then it is old news, but Floyd Landis (pictured on today's post) was found guilty and will have to give up his victory of the Tour de France 2006. Landis will get the two year ban and if I were him - start it right away. Just start the ban and accept it. In reality no one cares now since he has been found guilty and to/will be stripped of the Tour de France Winner. People will remember that from here on out. No changing history. I have some thoughts, but I am not sure if I should share or not. It is irrelevent and only matters to me.

Guess what readers - I got me another bottle of Single Barrel Jack Daniels. Yes, I am so happy. Now, I do not have to conserve the bottle I have open in the fridge. Which in the past three months or longer I have had only 5 or 6 oz. of the Single Barrel.

And another morning I rode in bike shorts and a bike jersey. I really like the warm air that is being blown in from the south (Mexico jet stream). The mornings have been nice for the past few days. Of course, this will all change on Sunday when the weather will turn for the worst.

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia - and last night's two new episode were also messed up. We learned a couple of new things and also did not want to learned other new things. The episode is fairly new so I will not get into the storyline in case any of my readers do watch the show, but have not gotten to watch this week's new episodes.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: