Monday, July 30, 2007

Tour de France - Day 23


Greetings Readers

Finally, I am able to get back to a regular scheduled day of my life. After three weeks of getting up early and watching the coverage of the Tour was tough and then watching the show I taped when I got home after work was tough. Even tougher in the past week.

I have been writing the past few days, but unable to get some "flow" on what I want to say about the Tour de France. Hence, that is why I have not posted the past few days.

Sunday's last stage - Stage 20 - was uneventful. The last stage is never "good" since no one attacks and the winner of the Tour de France was settled the day before on TT Day.

On Friday, me and Bobby Rae worked out with the common folks. Oh it is so hard to come back to the common people after experiencing the "rich" club. Yet, it was doable.

Today's picture is the movie poster for Sunshine. I have to admit this movie blew me away when I caught the movie on Sunday. Such a simple story and I did not have a clue what the movie was about. Yet, I took the chance to see the movie and the movie was very, very good. I also have to admit that the emergency beacon that was played in the movie still echos in my mind. Eerie, but very ominously sounding for where the emergency beacon is/was in the movie.

Anyway, going to keep this short and I'll see you in a few.

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: