Friday, July 20, 2007

Tour de France - Day 14


Greetings Readers

I getting ready to upload my blog file from my floppy disk when I got an error. Sorry readers, I do use flash drives, but on my laptop I have to use the 3.5 floppy drive and well when I getting ready to get the file - there is something wrong with the information. One error was saying that the disk was not formatted and the other error was telling me that this was a MAC disk. Sorry.

Tour de France - Stage 12 - I saw the beginning this morning. Nothing special. Pictured today is Christophe Moreau from Stage 11.

Tomorrow is going to be a somewhat critical day - Time Trial day. I think the time differences are ready going to show tomorrow. A lot of riders are going to be tired and others are going to attack, but their will be failures

Update: The beginning of stage 11 was nothing special until I got home and watched the rest of the stage race and saw how things unfolded. As much as I want to put the entry here I will put on the current day that I am making this entry.

until the next time readers

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: