Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Season Four - Starts this Month

Greetings Readers

It is that one time of the year that I look forward to. Shows that I watched that hopefully are returning for another season.

In this case I have been patiently waiting for It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. An FX show that will now start its fourth season. I can hardly believe that I am now in the fourth season of the show.

I am looking forward to “the Gang.” I want to see Green Man once more. I want to see Sweet Dee. I want to see what Charlie is going to do? I want to see Carmen and how she will play out with perhaps Mac. I want to see “the Waitress.” I want to see Mac. I want to see Frank and how he has to put up with his “children”. I want to see Rickity Cricket again. I want to see Dennis and how naïve he is.

More importantly I want to laugh and see how far the show will push itself on Cable TV. Believe me Readers, the show is funny and entertaining, but every now and then I find myself thinking that I should not be laughing at what is on the show. Whatever the show may be about I sometimes question whether or not I should be laughing at the topic of the show.

Well, the show is coming back and once more starting the format that it did last year – back to back episodes so we readers are treated to a full hour of It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia.


Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: