Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Cola-Cola Rewards Arrived



Greetings Readers

I got my Coca-Coca reward items today. Woo - hoo. I had four different packages waiting for me when I got home. One big box and then three smaller boxes.

I am pretty excited. Yes, I spent a lot of points, but I knew that it was going to be worth the spending of the hard earned points. I also knew that I would not look back and think twice about what I just did by spending over 4000 Coca-Cola points. Again, the option of getting the flat screen TV by the end of the year was improbable.

Well, to start off - I got the grey Coca Cola white lettering lunch bag (tote). I had to have this because of the white lettering Coca-Cola Logo. The lettering just looks cool.

Then, I got a the grey Coca-Cola 6/12 pack cooler holder. Sort of like the one that is on my desk. Again, I got this because of the Coca-Cola white Lettering on the Cooler. I think it is pretty cool looking.

The next item is the Grey Coca-Cola Cooler tub. And let me tell you readers this tub is bigger than I thought it was. And this time the white Coca-Cola lettering is bigger than I thought it was going to be.

Lastly, and the most points that I had to redeem on this ordering - the 24 Coca-Cola Cooler with rollers on the bottom for ease. This baby can holder a 24 pack with ice. The front of the Coca-Cola cooler has a tray holder for two drinks that pops out for ready for use. I thought over and over on how and when I could use this cooler, but I could not think of one for everyday use. Never-the-less, I spent the points and basically wanted to have this since it would come done to - I have this item and you don't - so there.

With all that being said - there was a point for ordering this many items. I needed to give some of the Coca-Cola items to my parents and brother for all there help in collecting the majority of points. This is where the next step gets hard - which items can I live without. Also, not to give the least favorite items to my parents and brother. I have to not to be greedy and to give at least one or two of the items that I would want for myself, but would have to tell myself that I have to think more than just myself and give to my parents and brother for all their points collecting.

I took a picture and place a 12 oz can to give some size of the rewards items in the picture. I hope you readers agree that the items look pretty neat - especially since I am a Cola-Cola collecter.

Wish me luck

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: