Monday, September 08, 2008

2008 US Open Items I Purchased

Greetings Readers

You know Readers; I never showed you my US Open items that I purchased this year. I bought a towel, a water bottle and a mouse pad.

I think, I mentioned that this would be the third year that I have bought a US Open towel. Basically, this is my tradition. A must have item and an item that I have to get my parents.

Besides the US Open towel I have been buying other items that have the US Open Logo on.

This year I bought the water bottle and mouse pad since last year I bought the bandannas, for which I was disappointed in my purchase.

I sure that I might have mentioned before, but the reason why I was disappointed was that I spent like $ 8.00 for the bandanna and the US Open logo was an inch or two high and about three inches wide. Pretty small logo on such a big bandanna.

Now, I saw that there was a cool looking yellow colored black US Open Logo water bottle for a reasonable price - $ 6.00. And the mouse pad, that have the official poster logo for the US Open 2008 on the face of the logo looked pretty darn good.

So, that being said here are pictures of the water bottle and mouse pad. As well as this year’s US Open towel and the previous two years US Open towels that I have with the oldest at the top of the picture. Though the thing that I noticed with the US Open Towels this year they are getting smaller.

I do not have a picture of my friend’s towel, but basically the same except she purchased the woman’s US Open towel.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: