Wednesday, September 03, 2008

More Coca-Cola Reward Items

Greetings Readers

My Coca-Cola reward points. Hmmm. I was just over five thousand points just a week ago, but with only four months left in the year and another five thousands points to go for a flat screen TV… well the accountant in me did the math and the Flat screen TV was pretty much unreachable. I was sadden by not being able to get a “free” TV, but I has to keep in mind that the Coca-Cola rewards points could end at the end of the year and I could be trying to pick from what’s left and that more than likely mean “shit” that no one chose throughout the Coca Cola rewards program.

I just could not take that risk. Especially, with some of the new merchandise that has been released this past week. So, I took over four thousands points in Coca-Cola merchandise and redeemed those hard earned points. It was sort of a hard decision, but not as hard as to decide that some of my point redemption was going to be for my brother and parents since they have helped in saving Coca-Cola points throughout the year for me.

I ordered a Coca-Cola Lunch bag, A Coca-Cola Tub, A Coca-Cola 12 pack can cooler, and a 24-pack Coca Cola Luggage cooler. The latter was the most points spent and a very hard decision for me to make, but in the end I wanted this item and to say I have this and you don’t. After all a true Coca-Cola fanatic would not have this item, unless he/she is a true collector.

Believe me Readers; there are a lot of items that I could have redeemed for – such as a month subscription to 24 hour fitness, a month to rhapsody.com, a flash drive, a portable DVD player, a telescope, an ipod docking station, Coca-Cola figurines, Coca-Cola Olympic items, but in the end I wanted Coca-Cola merchandise and I did choose from what was recently released.

I hope I did the right thing in redeeming most of my Coca-Cola points. Again, the TV Flat screen became an unattainable item in my view so I had to take advantage of what I had and what items were available.

Of course, I will try to get my points up once more, but I think that might a big hill to conquer, but not impossible. I now have many, many people giving me their Coca-Cola points to help me.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: