Monday, February 18, 2008

President's Day Posting

Greetings Readers

And it is official - my results for the President's Day 5k. I am okay with the overall ranking, but very okay about the time I posted - per mile. I can not understand how I dropped backwards last week from two weeks ago.

Well, besides the points I made on earlier posts. 25th place overall last week - which I like. Yet, 7:51 per mile the first race of the year and then 7:58 per mile last week and I still can not fathom that difference. Urgh. 19 seconds quicker than last week and 12 seconds faster than last week. Overall, I will take and accept this time as a better than good result and will even push harder. Though I am not sure when the next 5k is schedule. There is a stair climb, 10/20 mile run, a 5 mile run, then 7k, so I guess I am going to have to look and really plan a schedule for the next three weeks or so.

Update: Sorry Readers... me and Bobbie Rae left for lunch to workout. I did most of the workout on the stairmaster so I can be ready for Sunday's event. Which is the reason for the short post -I was unable to finish the post.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: