Wednesday, February 06, 2008

The Day After Super Tuesday


Greetings Readers

I have decided to "dump" the mountain bike, minus the wheels and bike seat. Nothing is really salvagable, in my view. Granted, I know nothing about Mountains Bikes, but I figure I might just keep only those items and let go of the rest I have enough shit of the road bike accessories strewn all over my humble abode.

I don't have anything to post. I just went straight home and sort of chilled out in front of the tv and computer. I did not want to cook so I reheated and ate the last of the steak I grilled this weekend with whatever rice was left. I opened a bottle of Rodney Strong Merlot and watched TCM - 31 days of Oscar.

Readers - Did I tell you I think someone "swiped" one of my favorite, favorite underwear? Yes? No? I better check my previous postings. Anyway, there is a story that is on-going and what should I do. Oh, this was an expensive piece of underwear by Nautica. Not only was it expensive it looked pretty fucking good on me. Perhaps that's a topic for tomorrow. And I will give you the 4-1-1 on the dilemma I have This will be known as the "Nautica Incident".

Don't forget tomorrow - The Beginning of the Chinese New Year. The year of the... (to be continued).

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: