Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Decisions, Decisions


Greetings Readers

As the post title indicates. I am not sure which photo I want to purchase. Oh yes, this is one photo that I am going to have to buy and hang this picture in the dining room near the dining table! This is a story that will go down as a classic in my running career.

This is a running story that I want to tell anyone that should want to know the background about this particular picture. As I told you readers before - I hope you laughed and/or smiled. Or perhaps shake your head in disgust/disbelief on what I did and prior to the run this past Saturday, not to mention the agony of trying to get home on my bike after I finished the Snowman Stampede - Pain and Cramps galore!

Anyway, should I be entertaining guests I want to make sure that I have a story to tell and at least get a smile. Or what the hell was Daryl thinking.

I am thinking about opening a poll, but better yet just leave a comment on which photo I should purchase - Left or right.

Sorry readers - I have some on-going topics to address, but have not had a moment to continue these. I will try tonight.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: