Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday's Incoherent Musings

Greetings Readers

What's in my bike bag?

I have been seeing and reading this from various blogs that I have stumbled across on.

Well, perhaps I should cave in and tell you readers what I have, but I am not going to do this on this particular post.

As I posted on Feb 2, 2008 - I talked about "You're gonna new a bigger boat." I just found out that Roy Scheider past away at the age of 75 yesterday. I am shocked readers. How ironic that I wrote about him just so recently. Not to mention that I have seen him in five movies in the past two weeks. He will be missed and never fogotten.

TCM - 31 days of Oscar was pretty darn good last night - Nightmare before Christmas, Lord of the Rings - Return of the King, Silence of the Lambs & Seven.

Alright readers. I cuss. Period. I was reading on a blog that was just recently posted and I see that this person would spell "F&*%er" as opposed to actually spelling it out. I have only substituted symbols for letters once, because the word would be caught in some filtering program. Otherwise, I have spelled out my cuss word. Does not mean a thing. Yet. What I want to state is that yes I write my cuss words out and apparently I do a lot writing cuss words. I make no apologies.

And it is official - my results for the Valentine's Day 5k. I am pretty pleased with the ranking, but not pleased about the time I posted. I can not understand how I dropped backwards. Well, besides the points I made yesterday. 25th place overall. Yet, 7:51 per mile. Urgh. 7 seconds slower than last week.

Okay three days left before Valentine's Day. And I do not have a Confirmed Valentine in mind. There are possibly two, but haven't kept in touch with both of them.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: