Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Another Blogger's - "woe is me" - story


Greetings Readers

I am going to reference a posting that I did on February 9th, 2008 where I posted about some blogger who wrote - "runs me over." and he/she made the point on who should not be driving a vehicle as opposed to him/her not paying attention while riding a bike.

Anyway, I did a whole post - Almost Ran Over By A Vehicle - on the subject on what and how and why and this and that. And so on. Basically, referencing the author "that he/she almost got himself/herself fucked up for not paying attention." or "I'm a fucking idiot for not paying attention to my surroundings."

Ten days later the same author posts about being "nearly sideswiped" by all things a truck that has some "advertising". I could not fucking believe what I read this time. Another "woe is me" story and I want the reader's pity. Also, discrimination was once more used (though the author was unaware of it this time). Who the fuck does the bike rider think he is?!

So readers, I have a reason to post something good and more on this issue. Let me get my facts in order and I should have a post for you tomorrow.

Today, Fidel Castro has retired.

And tonight - the Nip / Tuck Season Finale - oh, I think, it will be good, but I am not sure if there is going to be "nice" ending or "a close" to this season of Nip / Tuck. I just do not have faith. I did get a nice bottle of Cabernet of Rodney Strong - Estate Vineyards (pictured - I think I have the right bottle pictured).

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: