Saturday, February 07, 2009

Ride the Rockies 2009

Greetings Readers

I guess I forgot to mention that the 2009 Ride the Rockies got announced last week. Basically 6 days and the cost is about 330.00, I think.

The link

http://www.ridetherockies.com/

I have posted the route map. The route does not look that hard. I like the starting and ending point.

The only reason why I have mentioned this Ride the Rockies is because I am interested in doing the lottery this year and seeing if I may get chosen. If so, in the immortal words of my ex-co-worker "that would be so awesome" since I would be able to show off the HED wheels I got late last year. I got the wheels I think late July and by then all my bike events were over and there was no chance to show off the rims as I wanted to. After all, I paid about 1600.00 bones for the set of rims and have yet to really show them off in an official bike event.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: