Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Is My blog Interesting ?

Greetings Readers

Is my blog site reading material? I just do not know. When I first joined I did it for the sole reason to do the blogging for myself. Which I think I have kept true. I try to write correctly, but I do have mispellings, incorrect grammer from time to time. I sometimes forget to add a word - sorry it does happen. I might type write when I meant right. Or where when I mean wear. I said it before and I will say it again - I am not perfect.

Eye due h8 when peepull type FUNNY or really can not write, but what can I do? nothing. I have no right to call him/her a "bad word" For example - I have a blog site I visit and he/she spells "weakend", but he/she really means "weekend." Perhaps a joke? I do not know. Yet, I tolerate the mispelling and read away. Who am I to tell her that he/she mispelled a word.

I do have interesting stories to tell, which I have. Then, on the opposite end I have events that are probably make you readers say to yourself that I am an "asshole." I do not deny that nor can I confirm that. However, some of you readers better take a look in the mirror and you may see something that you may have not noticed at yourself. No, I am not calling anyone a "bad word," but before calling me a name you better take a long thoughtful look at yourself.

I am pretty honest upfront and also have certain things that are, let me say, are unique. I tell it as I see it. I buy something I expect service and more often than not the best. I tell people they need to look at other people differently, as opposed to the way they have been looking at from their point of view. I have my ups. I have my downs. I have written the good, the bad and the ugly.

I have no clear theme on my blog site. I make no promises. My blogging is just what ever I feel talking about. Cycling, the Ranch, shows, movies, other bloggers, my experiences. It is a journal basically.

I do like to visit other blog site, when I make time. Others, I do frequent on a daily basis. I do like reading some other people's blogs. But I guess what I shake my head is for other bloggers to make assumptions or being so one sided.

In closing readers, whoever you are and wherever you are thank you for visiting. If I got a reaction from you then I guess I have done a part of what I am accomplishing for having a blog site

P.S. As I posted earlier this year, I think, I am like Tony Soprano or he is like me, we are not happy until someone is not happy. Yes readers, I know that is a fictitious show, but some writer had to base that upon someone real. And no, that is not how "I roll." Sometimes I am just happy for nothing. Go figure.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: