Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Gorgeous, Very Gorgeous rims

Greetings Readers

Well, as you can see from the picture on today's post I am thinking very, very hard on this type of rim - HED 3. That one or one from the Jet C2 series 42/60/90. Here is the website link on where I located these type of rims in case you are curious on the new website I found. www.hedcycling.com I did talk to Andy there and he explained some stuff and was helpful on some other stuff which I had no clue to consider even to ask about on a buying a high end rim(s).

I saw the rim pictured last night and I thought to myself - I must have. Fucking desire to have. I mean that this type of rim set would make one of my bikes more gorgeous than she could ever be. Matter of fact the rims along would/could be worth more than what I purchased my bike for (minus all the upgrades I did after buying any of my bikes).

Anyway, I have some serious thinking to do in the next 24 hours on which I should get. Or should I even get, but I think it is safe to say that I have made up my mind already.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

1 comment:

Sam H. said...

Once you put those monstrosities on your bike you will probably be the fastest cyclist in the universe.