Monday, March 24, 2008

A Post-Happy Easter

Greetings Readers

I guess I should give an update to you readers about our ranch.

Finally, the water lines from the windmill to our water troughs have defrosted so we (meaning our family) do not have to haul water every two days. I guess the temperature was pretty bad in December and January, meaning very harsh, and I still can not believe that the water lines froze through the ground so many feet below.

Also, we have new ten calfs. There should have been eleven calfs, but apparently the calf got stuck in the birth canal and we lost the calf and mother back in January. Due to complications.

Then, A Post Happy Easter! I took the day off and just took some naps, watched tv and played some video games and computer games.

And I think that you readers should be able to guess who this particular biker/cyclist is pictured on today's blog. Hint. hint. It is definitely not "the Ignorant biker." Hee hee. And yes I have to admit I took this picture of me while I was riding. Not safe, but never the less I was not breaking the law.

Until the next time


Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: