Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Am Going To Be Stylin' !


Greetings Readers

So guess what readers? Yes, I know you readers have no chance to guess what I am about to say "guess what" about. Back early in the year I had mention that there was something that I was going buy. Well, let me tell you readers that I finally got around to mailing the money and order. And today two thirds of what I wanted arrived.

And last night was the premiere of Season 12 of Southpark. It was funny, but not that funny. But funny on the way that the topic was presented last night. Though at first, the first ten minutes I could not laugh (with heart) since I really felt the subject matter was inappropriate to laugh at. Then, of course, Cartman changed all that when he said the phrase that ended with ".... positive." with such a straight face, yet the undertones Cartman meant he was still able to joke about the serious subject matter at hand.

That's about all I can post about since I do not want to give away the subject since the season premiere was last night.

Until the next time

Daryl Charley
The Fallen Athlete

No comments: